Where style and elegance converge, this home is ready to impress. Beautifully situated on a corner lot in Glen Tay with close driving distance to Christie Lake, Westport, and Perth, this home boasts massive curb appeal. The expansive layout offers tremendous opportunity for families, young professionals or those seeking country life with all of the perks. The stunning kitchen with upscale finishes including granite countertops where you can discover your love of cooking or watching someone else do it! New well installation, septic and heating in/17, A/C in /18, insulation added, and rear deck in/19. Build a chicken coop for your backyard and have fresh eggs, entertain in the sitting room, or enjoy a quiet evening on the picturesque backdrop of the rock wall and garden on your rear deck! This exquisitely restored and lovingly maintained home is ready for all of your summer memories!
Directions: Coming into Perth Heading W on Highway 7, continue through and turn left on Glen Tay Road. Turn right on Christie Lake Road, property will be on your right (880 Christie Lake Road).
LOT SIZE: 185′ x 225′
ASSESSMENT ROLL#: 0911916015235000000
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: PT E1/2 LT 20 CON 3 BATHURST PT 1, 27R885; BATH-BURG-SHERB
PROPERTY TAXES: $2,052
AGE: 1962 Approx.
WATER: Drilled Well / Septic Installed / Septic Approved
STYLE: Detached / 2-Storey
EXTERIOR: Vinyl SIding
HEAT: Propane / Forced Air / Radiant Floor Heating
AIR CONDITIONING: Central Air Conditioner
Fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher, over-the- range convection microwave/hood fan combo, drapes, blinds, large custom-made raised garden bed.
- Any and all contents of the house could be sold to an interested buyer.
BBQ, all outdoor furniture, black metal fencing, chicken coop.
Taxes – $2,052 (2020)
Propane – $125/month approx.
Hydro – $100/month approx.
- Summer, 2017 – Replaced windows, doors, plumbing, flooring, insulation, siding, roof, kitchen and bathrooms; added grand porch
- Fall 2017 – Replaced septic system, well, propane lines, venting; added eavestroughs, direct propane BBQ hookup, on-demand propane hot water heater and boiler system for living room in-floor heating, UV Water treatment system
- Summer 2018 – Added tile drainage
- Fall 2018 – Added central air conditioning, crawl space spray foam and vapour barrier, added attic insulation
- Fall 2019 – Added large back deck, 15′ x 20′
No conveyance of any written offers prior to 4:00 p.m. on May 25, 2021 as per form 244.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE BUT IS NOT WARRANTED. MEASUREMENTS WERE DERIVED FROM ELECTRONIC MEANS.
Septic upgraded to an Eljen System and a yearly inspection ($282/year) is done by Rideau Valley Septic Services, with a contract that is to be assumed by the buyer.