You don’t want to miss out on this immaculate hi-ranch style home in the heart of Carleton Place walking distance to Mississippi River for summer fun and quick commuting to Ottawa. This home immediately welcomes you with fresh paint throughout, gleaming hardwood, spacious rooms and a clean and crisp kitchen perfect for every chef or baker. The lower level offers loads of possibilities with a full bath, fantastic bar area and rec room AND family room for entertaining with two additional bedrooms and a potential in-law suite for large families. The lower level walkout to the rear yard is a perfect touch for evenings with no rear neighbours. Located in Patterson Meadows, this home is all within walking distance to schools, parks, grocery stores and downtown!
Directions: Head SW on Highway 7 towards County Road No 29. Turn right onto McNeely Avenue. Continue down McNeely Avenue, past the Shoppers Drug Mart then turn left onto Patterson Crescent. Address will be on the right, 164 Patterson Crescent.
LOT SIZE: 66′ x 101.7′
ASSESSMENT ROLL#: 0928020030116050000
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: PT LT 16 CON 12 BECKWITH PT 24, 27R5095 ; TOWN OF CARLETON PLACE
PROPERTY TAXES: $4460 (2021)
AGE: 1998 Approx.
WATER: Municipal / Sewer Connected
STYLE: Detached / Hi-Ranch
EXTERIOR: Brick / Siding
HEAT: Forced Air / Natural Gas
AIR CONDITIONING: Central Air
- Hot Tub
- Above Ground Swimming Pool
- Kitchen Appliances (Stove, Fridge, Dishwasher)
Taxes – $4460 (2020)
Heat – $120/month approx.
Hydro – $275/month approx.
Hot Water Tank – $35/month
- Front Walkway Interlock Installed with Garden beds – 2004
- Mostly New Windows – 2017/2018
- New Front Entrance Door with handle/lock – 2017
- New Hardwood Floor all of upstairs except Kitchen, Bathroom and Foyer – 2004
- New Tiles installed in Entrance and Kitchen – 2005
- New Furnace – 2015
- New Air Conditioner – 2015
- New Shingles – 2016 (25 year warranty)
- New Kitchen Reface with Island and Granite countertops – 2016
- New Laminate downstairs with wooden subfloor except bathroom – 2013
- New toilets installed upstairs and downstairs – 2019
- New lower Deck – 2019
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE BUT IS NOT WARRANTED.
No conveyance of any written signed offers prior to May 11, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. as per form 244.